Friday, November 10, 2006

Nancy Giles


I just came back from a wonderful conference titled, Women in Law with amazing sessions and speakers. The keynote speaker for the dinner reception was Nancy Giles currently on the CBS Morning Show. She was so amazing and such a vibrant, engaging speaker. I loved listening to all of her experiences from NY to college to her acting career and radio show. I especially liked how she would occasionally digress into random rants, songs, and side anecdotes in addition to the already tangential stories she was mentioning. She's loud, honest, and SO funny. I loved her and her spirit. She talked about empowerment and how what were initially negative experiences, later on became the most benefitial lessons and motivational moments in her life. I got a chance to meet her after her speech and she was extremely nice, funny and stayed an hour after to talk to all of us and listen to our comments and stories! There were many highlights during the conference which I will blog about later, but I just wanted to give a shout-out to an inspiring, funny, smart, and wonderful woman who's speech and personality was refreshing and gave me an emotional high! Lots of respect yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home