Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Boston Highlights

On my recent trip to Boston, I saw Death Cab for Cutie in concert. I've never been so in love with a bunch of dorky looking guys before. They were adorable and incredible! Our seats were two rows away from the stage. I could actually see them spit (and to be honest Ben Gibbard, the lead singer did). But when you sing like that, all is forgiven! They setlist included tracks from Plans, The Photo Album, and Transatlanticism. The Base player was kinda scary, doing his little dance and blocking the oh so cute drummer. So if you haven't heard any of their stuff yet, I urge you to do so. You won't be sorry!

Stay tuned for actual photos from the concert, taken up close and personal!

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 4:24 PM, Blogger payal said...

Oh my god!!! I'm SO jealous. I'm glad you had good time! Can't wait to see the pics and hear any groupie stories ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home