Thursday, October 05, 2006

A little older, but any wiser?

So as I'm celebrating my birthday...and I have to wonder (such a Carrie B. moment!), am I getting any wiser? I know my twenties are a time to explore new things, experiment with my thoughts and beliefs, build connections (damn you networking), find a suitable, respectable, and FULFILLING career (and my mom might add a husband here too. But of course, I would do no such thing;)), and well mature through new and challenge life experiences. And..well sometimes I really wonder if I'm getting any wiser. Am I really taking advantage of my twenties? Am I really doing all I can to grow as a person and grow in my education and career as I can during these currently formative years? Sure school is providing me with more and more information and I'm certainly gaining new perspectives, but I really hope that I'm also using all of this to become a better, a more secure person and to grow into a more confident woman. Someone who is comfortable and confident in her skin. I suppose only time (and experience) will tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home