Thursday, April 13, 2006

Remember me?

Ok, ok, ok! I know I have been a “little” absent lately. Well, don’t you dare blame me! Blame the spawns of Satan that are WORK and SCHOOL! They have combined their forces and made it their mission to destroy my life. They both keep stealing my sleep and my peace. They hide in my eyelashes and …… oh wait, that’s another story. Anyway, lets get back to the point. Today, I come with an announcement for all my devoted fans……fear no more, for I have returned! (Well, at least until I get swamped by finals that is.) Now quit complaining, it’s not like you really noticed my absence because my partner in crime, Ms. Payal, has been posting enough for the both of us. So, now it is time for me to return to the hell that is my job. Wish me well. And prepare yourselves, because my next post shall knock your socks off!

4 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 2:50 PM, Blogger payal said...

OMG!!! Did you JUST post something??? So she returns after all! Really, this is just too much for me to take!
Welcome, my partner, Welcome:)

 
At 4/13/2006 3:13 PM, Blogger payal said...

I like how you're a "little" absent. "little" being of course, um....ahem...a month!!! JK. you know i heart you:)

 
At 4/13/2006 9:05 PM, Blogger tanvi said...

Well, you better heart me! And damn woman, do you ever stop. You are like the energizer bunny when it comes to posting.

 
At 4/14/2006 8:45 AM, Blogger payal said...

hey!!! how come you changed my quote by Will Dement! I was trying to put in a different quote from the DR. Seuss quote we've had the past 3 DAYS!!! hmmm.. i've got my eyes on you..well virtually!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home