Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hmm..Coincidence? I Think Not.

So..I just saw the big headline from people magazine (ok, so secretly, I really really love reading about celeb gossip. Don't laugh. I know you have your own quirky/secret pasttime too, like..ahem..watching soap operas or something insanely ridiculous like that. Besides, reading and People Magazine?? Blasphemous! I only skim my dear reader.): TomKat have finally had their baby (after what seems like the longest gestation period known to any woman) (oh, and I wonder, how many couches did he jump on after he found out??)and......Brooke Shields has her baby on the same day TOO!! Hah! How ironic. Just thought it might bring a smile to your face on a boring Thursday morning. Come, Come, maybe they can call it a truce. BTW, wouldn't it be funny if in a few years their spawn got together. Let the drama and hilarity continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home