Saturday, April 29, 2006

Have you noticed...

Dear loyal readers,

Have you noticed something a little different in our blog today? I'll give you a few minutes. Look long and hard..... Anything?..... Anything at all? .....Um, ok time's up! Geez, stop straining your eyes. I'll just tell you (as if the purpose of this post was anything but!): I've added two new links to our growing "Links" section on the right hand side of the page.

1) Shailja Patel--I've admired this woman, poet, activist, performer, etc. for a long, long time and I thought it's about high time, I shared my secret with you. She's one hell of a poet and performer, and from her blog, a very smart, opiniated, and observant woman! I really think she's this amazing woman who I would just love to meet one day. Visit her website to get more details on her background, her performances, and a preview of her published works.

2) Angry Asian Man--Also another site I've been lurking on for quite some time. He's funny, articulate, and he's got all the happenings for all things Asian-American. From media portrayals, and arts and culture, to the daily struggles, misconceptions, and stereotypes of Asian-Americans. Great thoughts/links/news on hyphenated Americans (Asians) in American. Of course, they're all just his opinions, but I love it! Needless to say, the site relates well with one of the purposes of this blog.

So...friendly readers, click away on the new links to the right, and enjoy!

P.S. Please, Please. Stop it. No really. *blushing* We know, we're just so cool. I mean, who else, goes out of their way to provide you with such compelling, entertaining, and amusing information. That's right. NO ONE! But here at hyphenatedtwentysomething, we are altruistic souls. We already know you love us and thank us. No need to say it so loudly:)

1 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 8:48 AM, Blogger tanvi said...

Two words.....YOU ROCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home