Friday, April 14, 2006

The answer to all of life's questions....

Oh, what a fool I have been? I have been killing myself trying to answer difficult questions about my future, like what should I major in? What career should I choose? Should it be practical and safe or impractical and risky? Will I be happy if I choose a practical and financially secure career when all I really want to do is help save the world? Will I burn out from trying to fix the problems in the world and just end up proving what my critics have been saying all along? Well, stupid me! I was approaching all of this the wrong way. Why didn't anyone tell me that all of life's questions can be answered by simply taking a BlogThings quiz?


Your Scholastic Strength Is Inspiring Others

You are great at developing a vision, and getting others to adopt your way of thinking.You are talented at leading, balancing tasks, and helping people work together.
You should major in:
Counseling
Environmental studies
Law
Social work
Political science
Nursing



Your Career Type: Social

You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.


Well, I guess that answers it. Now, how exactly do I explain my decision to abandon my good ole practical Mathematics degree and go for a "frou frou" degree like sociology? Do you think they will understand if I say the computer told me to?


Your turn...
What Should You Major In?

What's Your Ideal Career?

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 11:02 AM, Blogger payal said...

I would completely understand:)
After all, a very very smart person once created the computer, who then created the internet, and then put together this "relevant" website, so in actuality, a very very smart person is telling you to choose a "frou frou" major! I think your parents might appreciate that little connection!
just my 2 cents:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home