Thursday, March 30, 2006

Our Music List

Since Tanvi and I are so good at making lists;), I thought we should add music suggestions too. Again, please do comment and give us your suggestions. We're open to anything , well maybe not country:). But, we'd love to hear your comments and reviews, so tell us what tunes you're into!

Here are some bands and artists I'm listening to now or would like to check out:

Karsh Kale's Broken English
James Blunt
Arctic Monkeys
Matisyahu
Franz Ferdinand's You Could Have It So Much Better
Himalayan Project's Wince at the Sun

Gayatri's Suggestions:

  • Gorillaz
  • Maniac Street Preachers
  • Fiona Apple
  • dEUS

3 Comments:

At 3/31/2006 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest The Killers album Hot Fuss. It's amazing! I can't wait till they come out with the next one.

Some other bands you could try:
Manic Street Preachers
Fiona Apple
The Shins
dEUS
Gorillaz

 
At 4/03/2006 11:07 AM, Blogger payal said...

Awesome! Thanks so much Gayatri, I knew I could count on you for some tips;)

So Tan (my nickname for her) and I already have killers (and yes they are definitely amazing) and the Shins! But will definitely check out all of the others. How is Fiona's new album? What's your review of it? I heard a couple of tracks from Gorillaz's new album and it's great!
Also, what were those other bands (besides Oasis) like Massive Attack, that you had me listen to. I'm forgetting those names. let me know cuz i want to add it to the list.

 
At 4/03/2006 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta try out The Secret Machines. I remember passing you a song of theirs. Check out their other stuff, they're good.

I haven't actually heard Fiona's new album. Try Fiona Apple - Window

 

Post a Comment

<< Home